Triage 3 bugs
completed by: aergus
mentors: Ana Guerrero
The goal of this task is helping maintainers to update the status of their bugs. You need to update the information of 3 bugs.
Steps to complete this tasks
- Read how the Debian bug tracking system works (http://www.debian.org/Bugs/)
- Select an application you use and check its bugs.
- Pick a bug, read carefully the report and try to reproduce the issue.
- Update the bug report with your findings, it means providing information suchs as:
- The steps you took to reproduce the issue
- The result in your system
- if you are using a newer version of the package and you can reproduce or not the bug with it
- If you have found where the problem is (in some bugs report this is not very detailed)
- if you think the bug should belong to another package
Then when you have done this in 3 bugs, please indicate in a comment the bugs you have triaged. Remember you must this in Debian unstable and you can use a virtual machine if you are not an unstable user.
If you need help, join #debian-soc in irc.debian.org and make your questions there.