Translate gdm documentation into Romanian (part 2)
completed by: Daniel Toma
mentors: Daniel Șerbănescu
Translate ~ 70 strings for:
- administrative things (so we'll be able to communicate better)
- subscribe to the Romanian team's mailing list
- introduce yourself by sending an email to email@example.com
- create an account on www.launchpad.net
- the translation
- translate according to the team's Translation Guidelines
- use terms from the team's Glossary
- work with the reviewers to improve the quality of your translation
- good knowledge of English and Romanian languages
- some familiarity with current style and terminology of Romanian GNOME translations (e.g. using a GNOME based OS like Ubuntu with the interface set to Romanian).
Extra: (optional) review the whole translation and correct mistakes.
- virtaal - a popular tool used to help translate .po files
- virtaal PPA - a more up to date version of virtaal for Ubuntu
- poedit - another popular tool used to help translate .po files
- how to contribute translations to GNOME
- Romanian Translation Guidelines
- Romanian Glossary of common terms
- Romanian GNOME Team
Contact: Lucian Adrian Grijincu and Daniel Șerbănescu
Other info: Romanian translation tasks for GNOME will be added throughout the contest duration. If your application is not addressed in due time, send an email to the mailing list.