Icons for anjuta: devhelp and git
completed by: Samuel Dolean
mentors: Johannes Schmid
Anjuta is missing some icons for panes (see #511000) and this task is about creating the icons for the debugger. The missing icons are
- Devhelp search
- Devhelp view (this is where the help is shown)
Both can be derived from the devhelp icon (svg is available within devhelp at git.gnome.org)
- Git (can use the git icon)
- Git Tasks (should be git + embleem)
Offcial git log is available on wikipedia.
To finish this task you need to provide the following:
- Find a good metapher for the two icons, these icons should derive from the glade icons with some kind of embleem
- Draw the icons
- Attach them as 16x16 png and preferably additonally the svg source to the bug report
If you have any questions, ask on the mailing list or ping jhs in #anjuta on irc.gnome.org. The source code (which shouldn't be needed) is available in Git.