Localization of git-gui into Romanian (part 3)
completed by: S. Marian
mentors: Lucian Adrian Grijincu
Finish the translation for git-gui.
- translate according to the team's Translation Guidelines
- use terms from the team's Glossary
- the translation must be submitted on http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gnome-control-center/master/po/ro
- good knowledge of English and Romanian languages
- some familiarity with current style and terminology of Romanian GNOME translations (e.g. using a GNOME based OS like Ubuntu with the interface set to Romanian).
Extra: (optional) review the whole translation and correct mistakes.
- virtaal (a tool used to help translate .po files)
- virtaal PPA (a more up to date version of virtaal for Ubuntu)
- how to contribute translations to GNOME
- Romanian Translation Guidelines
- Romanian Glossary of common terms
- Romanian GNOME Team
Primary contact: Lucian Adrian Grijincu