KAlgebra: Probabilties example
completed by: Diego Luca Candido
mentors: Aleix Pol
This task consists in the creation of a wiki page that shows how we can calculate probabilities using KAlgebra.
Consider that we're gambling with 5 dices:
- Define the chance to get sequences "more than 3 6's"
- Discuss, what a "fair" game should be like
- Define bets and prizes for these considering the probability rate for each so that it is a fair game.
- Discuss what changes would you do so that the bank keeps winning no matter what
- Demonstrate that the bank will win at last.
- For all of these points, use binomial coefficients and sum function
It was to be well presented following  and  guidelines.
It should provide screenshots of the final work together with the wiki explaination.
You can use  as a base to know how the wiki coding should be.