Russian translation of interface of commit-digest.org
completed by: Valery Kharitonov
mentors: Alexander Potashev
KDE Commit-Digest is a website where KDE developers publish weekly reports about software development inside the KDE community.
Your task is to translate the interface of the website commit-digest.org (buttons, common text, links, etc...) into Russian. You can grab the translation template here (file commit-digest.pot). The preferred technique of translation is documented in the concise handbook on translation of KDE (in Russian).
What you should know
- Read and remember Russian KDE team localization guidelines (in Russian).
- Note that most often asked questions are already answered in the concise handbook on translation of KDE (in Russian) by Russian KDE team.
- The best place to ask any questions on KDE Russian localization is our mailing list (see below).
- Always upload your work on the task page (here), do not use file hosting services for that.
- KDE russian translation mailing list: firstname.lastname@example.org
It's recommended to subscribe to the mailing list. After you send your first e-mail to the mailing list, please, check if your message has been delivered by finding it in the mailing list archives.
- Mentor: Alexander Potashev <email@example.com>
Send me an e-mail if you have problems with posting to the mailing list or any other problems that are not suitable for discussion in the mailing list.