Russian translation of documentation for KSudoku
completed by: denbrubeck
mentors: Alexander Potashev
KSudoku is a Sudoku game for KDE. Russian localization (translation of the GUI) of KSudoku is complete, but the Handbook is not translated in Russian.
Your task is to translate the KSudoku Handbook into Russian. The documentation translation should be consistent with the GUI translation and comply with Russian KDE team guidelines.
What you should know
- Read and remember Russian KDE team localization guidelines (in Russian),
- Note that most often asked questions are already answered in the concise handbook on translation of KDE (in Russian) by Russian KDE team,
- The best place to ask any questions on KDE Russian localization is our mailing list (see below).
- KDE russian translation mailing list: firstname.lastname@example.org
It's recommended to subscribe to the mailing list. After you send your first e-mail to the mailing list, please, check if your message has been delivered by finding it in the mailing list archives.
- Mentor: Alexander Potashev <email@example.com>
Send me an e-mail if you have problems with posting to the mailing list or any other problems that are not suitable for discussion in the mailing list.