Russian documentation translation update for KolourPaint
completed by: apd2004
mentors: Alexander Potashev
KolourPaint is a simple painting program to quickly create raster images in KDE. Russian localization (translation of the GUI) of KolourPaint is complete, but Russian translation of its handbook is out-of-date.
Your task is to complete Russian translation of the KolourPaint Handbook. As a part of the task you should create localized screenshots for the handbook. The translation of the handbook should comply with Russian KDE team guidelines. You can have a look at the current handbook translation.
What you should know
- Read and remember Russian KDE team localization guidelines (in Russian),
- Note that most often asked questions are already answered in the concise handbook on translation of KDE (in Russian) by Russian KDE team,
- The best place to ask any questions on KDE Russian localization is our mailing list (see below).
- KDE russian translation mailing list: firstname.lastname@example.org
It's recommended to subscribe to the mailing list. After you send your first e-mail to the mailing list, please, check if your message has been delivered by finding it in the mailing list archives.
- Mentor: Alexander Potashev <email@example.com>
Send me an e-mail if you have problems with posting to the mailing list or any other problems that are not suitable for discussion in the mailing list.