Blog about your Google Code-In work about Marble
completed by: marthd
This task is for people who have completed one or more tasks about Marble.
Now that you've finished your work on development it's time to raise awareness about it:
Create a blog entry about the whole work you've done:
- Create a small description of the highlights.
- Add a small screenshot for every single hightlight.
- Point to documentation if it exists (userbase, docs, screencasts).
- Describe your experience with the Marble team.
- And if you liked the involvedment ask people to get involved with coding, documentation, artwork and promotion of Marble. Point them to our webpage http://edu.kde.org/marble/getinvolved.php. You can use the Marble-all-hands picture at http://devel-home.kde.org/~tackat/marble_all_hands.jpg ("Lots of helping hands have contributed to Marble ... join us!") in your blog entry to emphasize that point:
In order to complete the task you need to publish the blog entry (ideally also on planetkde.org if possible)