Russian translation for KRecipes
completed by: Kseniya Buraya
mentors: Yuri Chornoivan
KRecipes is KDE application to manage recipe books. Current version of KRecipes has no Russian localization.
Your task is to complete Russian localization of KRecipes. Localization should comply with Russian KDE team guidelines and contain no typos (to check yourself please see the sections below).
- Ukrainian translation of KRecipes (can be easily translated with Google Translate, but you should not use it without some criticism ;) )
- Russian translation of Gourmet (useful example how to translate in a wrong way ;) )
What you should know
- Read and remember Russian KDE team localization guidelines (in Russian),
- Note that most often asked questions are already answered in the concise handbook on translation of KDE (in Russian) by Russian KDE team,
- The best place to ask any questions on KDE Russian localization is our mailing list (see below),
- You can send the translation to the mailing list (please compress it before sending) for the review, but the final result must be attached to this task page.
- KDE russian translation mailing list: email@example.com
It's recommended to subscribe to the mailing list. After you send your first e-mail to the mailing list, please, check if your message has been delivered by finding it in the mailing list archives.
- Mentor: Yuri Chornoivan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Send me an e-mail if you have problems with posting to the mailing list or any other problems that are not suitable for discussion in the mailing list.