Create state-of-the-art marketing material to promote KDE at schools
completed by: Giannis Konstantinidis
mentors: Thomas Thym
In a previous task a great concept to spread KDE at schools was made. You find it here: http://community.kde.org/Promo/Schools
Suggested steps to solve that task:
1. Study KDE marketing materials to get some inspiration and learn about the style of the promotion we did so far. (It would be nice, if the new materials fit with the others) http://community.kde.org/Promo and http://community.kde.org/Promo/Material
2. Create the "talking points" (strong arguments) for students to use KDE software and/or to get involved with the KDE community. http://community.kde.org/Promo/Schools/TalkingPoints
3. Design awesome, interesting and just rocking cool promo stuff to promote KDE at schools like:
- A one page flyer or/and poster with the talking points of KDE software
- A one page flyer or/and poster with the talking points to get involved with the KDE community.
While designing those points make the following points clear:
- What is the message this poster should send to the audience? (1-3 points, best is 1!; a flyer can have more arguments.)
- Why should anybody be looking at this poster or be interested in the stuff that's written on it? Are the points creating interest by the audience? Is the poster touching them emotionally?
Desiging a poster would be easy. This task is medium! If you are willing to give your best, I will guide you to reach that level.