Romanian GUI Translation for Kalzium (Part 1)
completed by: Vlad Victor
mentors: Victor Carbune
According to KDE Localization Stats, 734 (77%) of the strings are untranslated, and 213 (8%) are marked as fuzzy. Follow these basic steps in order to completely translate Kalzium in Romanian:
- Subscribe to the firstname.lastname@example.org and read the general information from http://www.ro.kde.org/
- Install Lokalize, following the instructions from here
- Download the file kalzium.po
- Configure Lokalize before you start translating:
- Settings -> Configure Lokalize (your name, your email, default language (ro), mailing list email@example.com)
- When you open the .po file, please go to Project -> Configure Project (id: name of the file, target language: ro, ml: firstname.lastname@example.org) and at the personal tab please select Role: Translator.
- Open the file and translate it.
- Please leave all your work with the status as "Needs Review", including the already existing strings marked with "Needs review" you correct.
- "Your email" and "Your name" string should not be translated. They should contain your name and email :-).
This task requires the translation of 400 strings.
Send us by e-mail (email@example.com) the saved translated files.