Russian translation of interface of enzyme.commit-digest.org
completed by: Евгений Лежнин
mentors: Alexander Potashev
Enzyme is a website that helps people writing articles for KDE Commit-Digest. KDE Commit-Digest is a website where KDE developers publish weekly reports about software development inside the KDE community.
Your task is to translate the interface of the website enzyme.commit-digest.org (buttons, common text, links, etc...) into Russian. You can grab the translation template here (file enzyme.pot). The preferred technique of translation is documented in the concise handbook on translation of KDE (in Russian). You should grab most of the translations from the translation of KDE Commit-Digest (commit-digest.po).
What you should know
- You can avoid a lot of mistakes by using the online checker. Upload a translation file (.po) into it (use the "Submit" button), then click the "more..." link for your file and see the list of mistakes. If you do not trust what an error description claims (for example, it might suggest changing "настройки" to "параметры" when it is not a good idea), please, report it.
- Read and remember Russian KDE team localization guidelines (in Russian).
- Note that most often asked questions are already answered in the concise handbook on translation of KDE (in Russian) by Russian KDE team.
- The best place to ask any questions on KDE Russian localization is our mailing list (see below).
- Always upload your work on the task page (here), do not use file hosting services for that.
- KDE russian translation mailing list: email@example.com
It's recommended to subscribe to the mailing list. After you send your first e-mail to the mailing list, please, check if your message has been delivered by finding it in the mailing list archives.
- Mentor: Alexander Potashev <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Send me an e-mail if you have problems with posting to the mailing list or any other problems that are not suitable for discussion in the mailing list.