Translate the current english Limesurvey Wikipedia article in your mother language #6
completed by: Kseniya Buraya
mentors: Marcel Minke
A Google Code in student recently overworked the current english Wikipedia article. It would be nice to have a lenghty Wikipedia article in other languages as well.
So here you go:
1. Contact us if your mother language would be a good choice for a translation. If so...
2. Open the english version of the Wikipedia article about Limesurvey (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LimeSurvey)
3. Go to your local Wikipedia and search for an article about Limesurvey
4. Create a new or edit the existing article so it matches the english article's design and structure
5. Translate the english base version into your language.
6. Add a link to your new local version at the main english Wikipedia article and if possible also at other languages like German, French, ...
7. Try to extend the new version with anything else you know about LimeSurvey or do a little research.
8. If anything is unclear, don't hesitate to contact us.
9. Submit your work for preview
Time Frame: 72 hours
Skills: Writing, translation
Mentor: Marcel (speaks: German, English), IRC nick: Mazi