Coding: Feature to change survey owner
completed by: Kshitij
mentors: Carsten Schmitz, Machaven
Currently it is not possible (or limited possible) to change the owner of a survey.
This should be anhanced.
- People who should be allowed to change the owner of a survey are super administrators (for all surveys) and survey owners (for their owned surveys).
- It should be possible to transfer the ownership to any available user in the system.
- If a user is deleted and he did own any surveys it should be asked to which person the ownership should be transferred. By default the deleting person should be pre-selected.
- Find a good place in the GUI to implement the owner change. Suggestion: if you use /admin/admin.php?action=listsurveys then there is a column which shows the owner. This would be imho a good place where permitted persons are allowed to change the owner (maybe some cool AJAX editing feature?). All other persons just see the current owner.
- Install our latest dev branch from LimeSurvey
- Code the above changes - talk to us about implementation details before you start coding
- Submit your work for review