Research: Analyse user feedback and port suggestions to our idea tracker
completed by: PI
mentors: Marcel Minke, Carsten Schmitz
1. Problem Description
From time to time Limesurvey http://survey.limesurvey.org/|conducts[IMAGE http://docs.limesurvey.org/img/icons/external_link.gif] user feedback surveys]] to find out how our users use the software and which features they are missing. We received quite a lot feedback during the last months and a lot of valuable information can be found at the textual feedback. It's a mixture of praise, suggestions for new features and other useful comments. This needs to be summed up. Also useful suggestions for new features should be ported to our idea tracker[IMAGE http://docs.limesurvey.org/img/icons/external_link.gif] so we have this on our list for future development.
2. Task Steps
- We will give you access to our survey system so you can export the survey data into MS Word, Excel or what else you like.
- Go through all the textual user feedback and create a list of common complaints, suggested features and the like.
- Once you are done, order the lists by frequency and present it to your mentor.
- Your mentor will go through your list and mark those ideas worth porting to the idea tracker.
- Add ideas to the idea tracker
Time Frame: 48 Hours
Skills: Data Analysis, Report Writing, Using Idea Tracker
Mentor: Mazi (english, german)