Code: Usability changes for LimeSurvey 1.9x
completed by: rs
mentors: Carsten Schmitz, Machaven
1. Problem Description
The LimeSurvey user interface (like most interfaces) has its kinks - often it is very easy to enhance the usability by just making small changes to the interface.
2. Task Steps
- Install LimeSurvey - create a small survey, play around with the interface.
- Pick a couple things you would like to change to have better usability
- Discuss the found issues with your mentor
- Together we will either pick one of your found issues or the mentor will make an suggestion for another change.
- Code the usability change and create a patch
- Discuss the patch with your mentor and the mentor
- Check-in your changes into the limesurvey svn trunk.
Time Frame: 96 hours
Skills: PHP, HTML, CSS, maybe SQL
Mentor: c_schmitz, machaven