Test the upcoming Limesurvey version and report 3 bugs
completed by: Ivan Mateev
mentors: Marcel Minke, Carsten Schmitz
1. Problem Description
Development of the upcoming Limesurvey 1.91 version is nearly done and now we need some people to test this version. It's pretty easy, just play around with the admin interface, create some surveys for testing the survey engine at runtime, check new/updated features and note any strange behavior.
2. Task List
- Test the latest 1.91 version
- Report at least 3 bugs at our bugtracker
3. Task Steps
- Create an account at limesurvey.org, this account will be used to log in at our bugtracker later.
- Log in at our devdemo system which runs the latest 1.91 SVN version:
- Have a look at the latest changes and new features which were added to this version. These new features have to be tested carefully. Of course you can also test generally.
- If you notice any problems/error messages/strange behavior, please open a new ticket at our bugtracker.
- When reporting bugs, please...
1. Give as much information as possible
2. Attach your survey structure. You can mark your ticket "private" so that only the developers will be able to take a look at it.
3. Provide step-by-step instructions how to reproduce the problem.
4. If possible/helpful please provide screenshots
Time Frame: 72 hours
Skills: bug reporting, survey creation
Mentor: Marcel Minke, Carsten Schmitz (German, English)