Create GDB pretty-printer for Parrot PMCs
completed by: Nagato Yuki
mentors: Michael H. Hind
Create a GDB pretty-printer to print Parrot PMCs
Steps To Complete This Task
Create a pretty-printer which will help Parrot developers use gdb to debug Parrot.
GDB pretty-printing docs
- Create a fork of parrot.git on github.com
- Perform all the necessary code and/or documentation changes
- Build parrot and run it's test suite (make fulltest) to verify that things still work
- You can also submit a smoke report with "make smoke", but that is optional.
- Create a Github pull request (button on the upper right of your fork) to have your changes incorporated into the master repository
- Knowledge of GDB, C and a scripting language to write the pretty-printer.
- Abillity to debug.