Create an object-based version of the sha256 code
completed by: David Czech
Automatically create config.log when building Parrot
Steps To Complete This Task
Add an object-oriented interface to the sha256 code in runtime/parrot/library/Digest/sha256.pir.
- Create a fork of parrot.git on github.com
- Perform all the necessary code and/or documentation changes
- Build parrot and run its test suite (make fulltest) to verify that things still work
- You can also submit a smoke report with "make smoke", but that is optional.
- Create a Github pull request (button on the upper right of your fork) to have your changes incorporated into the master repository
- Knowledge of PIR.