Increase code coverage of the Float PMC to at least 99%
completed by: Fernando Brito
Increase the code coverage of the Float PMC to at least 99%
Steps To Complete This TaskCurrently, the float PMC is at 95% code coverage. This task requires the student to write tests to increase the code coverage of this important PMC. The tests should be added to t/pmc/float.t
- Create a fork of parrot.git on github.com
- Perform all the necessary code and/or documentation changes
- Build parrot and run it's test suite (make fulltest) to verify that things still work
- You can also submit a smoke report with "make smoke", but that is optional.
- Create a Github pull request (button on the upper right of your fork) to have your changes incorporated into the master repository
- Knowledge of writing tests and PIR
- Abillity to debug.