Increase test coverage of ManagedStruct PMC by 30%
completed by: David Czech
Increase the code coverage of the ManagedStruct PMC by at least 30%
Steps To Complete This TaskCurrently, the ManagedStruct PMC has 60% code coverage, which is not acceptable. task requires the student to write tests to increase the code coverage of this new experimental PMC. The tests should be added to t/pmc/managedstruct.t
- Create a fork of parrot.git on github.com
- Perform all the necessary code and/or documentation changes
- Build parrot and run it's test suite (make fulltest) to verify that things still work
- You can also submit a smoke report with "make smoke", but that is optional.
- Create a Github pull request (button on the upper right of your fork) to have your changes incorporated into the master repository
- This will ensure there are no hidden bugs in our ManagedStructs.
- Knowledge of writing tests and PIR
- Abillity to debug.