Mark all platform-specific functions PARROT_EXPORT
completed by: rfw
In order for users of libparrot (including dynpmcs) to be able to use Parrot's platform-specific functions, those functions will need to be marked with PARROT_EXPORT. These functions live in config/gen/platform/*/*.c.
Steps To Complete This Task
- Create a fork of parrot.git on github.com
- Add PARROT_EXPORT to all platform-specific functions and rerun Configure.pl
- Build parrot and run its test suite (make fulltest) to verify that things still work
- Create a Github pull request (button on the upper right of your fork) to have your changes incorporated into the master repository
- libparrot's users will be able to use platofrm-specific functions.