Create a design for a website to showcase Perl games
completed by: Mr. Brightside
SDL Perl is becoming a noteworthy API and more games are starting to be made with it. To bring attention to this project as a suitable API for game development, a website showcasing the games made with it would be a great step. The task entails creating a website design suitable for this.
- It must be written in (X)HTML and CSS
- You must be experienced with both of these languages
- It should be compatible with all popular browsers. IE6/7 for bonus points...
- It should be hosted by http://github.com
- For ideas, perhaps look at game websites you use
- A starting point for theme might be http://sdl.perl.org
- You might want to incorporate SDL Perl games into the design such as Frozen Bubble and Zumbis
- It needs to be visually appealing as well as provide utility
- Once you have a theme, create a home page layout, a game page layout, anything else as discussed
- Think about things such as thumbnails, screenshots, descriptions, etc.
- For suggestions or guidance or extra things to do, seek kthakore or garu or Blaizer on IRC - irc.perl.org in #sdl