Increase code coverage of the NativePCCMethod PMC to 100%
completed by: rfw
Increase the code coverage of the NativePCCMethod PMC to 100%
Steps To Complete This TaskCurrently, the NativePCCMethod PMC is at 67% code coverage, which is a bit low for such an important PMC. This task requires the student to write tests to increase the code coverage of this important PMC. The tests should be added to t/pmc/nativepccmethod.t
- Create a fork of parrot.git on github.com
- Perform all the necessary code and/or documentation changes
- Build parrot and run it's test suite (make fulltest) to verify that things still work
- You can also submit a smoke report with "make smoke", but that is optional.
- Create a Github pull request (button on the upper right of your fork) to have your changes incorporated into the master repository
- This will ensure there are no hidden bugs in our NativePCCMethods, which are a very important subsystem of Parrot.
- Knowledge of writing tests and PIR
- Abillity to debug.