Create outline for documentation for the game Mahjongg
completed by: Chris Beiser
mentors: Tiffany Antopolski
- Brainstorm topics for new topic-based Mallard help (see bug 618344).
- Group topics into categories, for example: play, advanced.
- Expected results: A completed index page with stub pages for topics, and three completed topics (of your choosing), in the form of a git format-patch.
- Requirements: install gnome-games-extra, understand how to play mahjongg, a good-command of English and ability to organise material and, write and explain concepts clearly. An understanding of Mallard XML, irc, gnome bugzilla and Git is a great asset.
- You may want to have a look at the tetravex documentation as an exampleof an outline for a game, and get the current up-to-date version of the tetravex docs from git.gnome.org by typing in terminal:
git clone git://git.gnome.org/gnome-games
- then type:
- and then type
- This enables you to view the tetravex docs docs using Yelp. You can view the source .page files using Gedit or vi.
- I can be found on #docs on irc.gnome.org. My nick is mimico.