Research and write up Sudoku strategies.
completed by: Radoslav Asparuhov
mentors: Tiffany Antopolski
- Expected results: Well researched and documented Sudoku strategies written in Mallard XML (with example screenshots and/or a screencast video) and submitted as a git-format patch.
- Requirements: install gnome-games, understand how to play Sudoku, a good-command of English and ability to organise material and, write and explain concepts clearly. An understanding of Mallard XML, irc, gnome bugzilla and Git is a great asset.
- If you are interested in writing this up in Mallard XML, you can get the current up-to-date version of the gnome-sudoku docs from git.gnome.org by typing in terminal:
git clone git://git.gnome.org/gnome-games
- then type:
- and then type
- This enables you to view the Sudoku docs docs using Yelp.
- The Strategy page is what will write in this task. It is the strategy.page stub.
- Read the current docs to familiarise yourself with the terminology the current documentation authors are using, in order to maintain consistency.
- I can be found on #docs on irc.gnome.org. My nick is mimico.