Translate user documentation in Latvian (keyboard, mouse and sound)
completed by: Viesturs
mentors: Rūdolfs Mazurs, Anita Reitere, Pēteris Krišjānis
- Translate into Latvian the GNOME User Documentation. It consists of approximately 400 sentences. You can take a look at the rendered English version here. General information on translating GNOME can be found here. Some useful information on translating software in Latvian can be found here.
- Expected results: Translated chapters of GNOME documentation on keyboard, mouse, and sound.
- Requirements: Good understanding of English and Latvian. A recent GNOME desktop environment (version 3.2) is recommended.
- String "translator-credits" should contain your name and e-mail address (optional).
- While translation can be done with simple text editor, specialized translation tool like lokalize or poEdit will give better results.
- Don't forget to check spelling.
- Translated text in documentation should match one found in user interface.