Marble: Make Sun magnifyable and add labels
completed by: Illya Kovalevskyy
mentors: Torsten Rahn, René Küttner, Dennis Nienhüser
This task includes some minor changes to the way the moon and sun are rendered:
- The moon pixmap should be updated to use http://byte.kde.org/~tackat/moon.png
- The sun pixmap should be updated to use http://byte.kde.org/~tackat/sun.png
- The size of the sun should be rendered the same way as we render the moon right now including diameter calculation and magnifying mode
- The backdrop-glow should get rendered separately before rendering the sun: http://byte.kde.org/~tackat/glow.png
- The moon should get rendered after the sun has been rendered (so that it can eclipse the sun during eclipses).
- Labels should be added.
- The functionality provided should be synced with the settings dialog.