Marble: Add Mercury and Saturn to the stars plugin
completed by: Illya Kovalevskyy
mentors: Torsten Rahn, Dennis Nienhüser, René Küttner
Recently Venus, Jupiter and Mars have been added to Marble's stars plugin.
This task is about adding Saturn and Mercury.
Both are yellow.
- Research for the correct method to find the planet positions in the astrolib documentation
- load the file QPixmap(MarbleDirs::path("bitmaps/stars/star_*_white.png")) and QPixmap(MarbleDirs::path("bitmaps/stars/star_*_red.png"))
- display it at the right position using the pixmap above
- resize the pixmap according to the brightness ("magnitude") the very same way it's done for the stars.
- allow for enabling and disabling the planets inside the settings dialog.
- Add a label for Mercury and Saturn. Reuse the string inside the planet class.
- Make sure the labels are turned on and off via the context menu and settings dialog just like done with the moon and the sun.