Learn git basics and include your picture and github name on fossasia.github.io
completed by: Deepak Upendra
mentors: Mario Behling
We have put up a basic site on fossasia.github.io . We want to develop a nice bootstrap website with pictures of all mentors and students of Google Code-In. Please add you picture to the site.
Step by Step
1. Please sign up for github and apply to be added to become member of FOSSASIA GCI students.
2. Fork the Website repository https://github.com/fossasia/fossasia.github.io
3. Add your picture in the image folder
4. Include your picture and credentials (blog link, github user name, twitter, facebook - what you like) on the website index.html
5. Make a pull request to merge your changes to the original github repository of http://fossasia.github.io
For advanced students
Improve the design of the site, e.g. propose a Bootstrap theme and automatic rendering of photo sizes.
How to use github pages: https://pages.github.com
FOSSASIA GCI Website: https://fossasia.github.io
FOSSASIA Github https://github.com/fossasia/fossasia.github.io
FOSSASIA GCI Students https://github.com/orgs/fossasia/teams/fossasia-gci-students