Add a photo or image nick to the FOSSASIA GCI github site and help improving the site
completed by: Piotr
mentors: Hong Phuc
We have put up a basic site on fossasia.github.io. We want to develop a nice bootstrap website with pictures of mentors and students of Google Code-In. Please add your picture and your credentials (facebook, github, twitter etc.) to the website.
Step by Step
1. Please sign up for github, tell your mentor your username and join the FOSSASIA GCI students team:https://github.com/orgs/fossasia/teams/fossasia-gci-students
2. Fork the Website repository https://github.com/fossasia/fossasia.github.io and make it run on your own repository with Github pages (more info here http://pages.github.com)
3. Add your picture in the image folder (Use the right dimension with a ratio 1:1). If you already added yourself in a previous task, please add a mentor from the GCI team to the site, please.
4. Include your picture and credentials (blog link, github user name, twitter, facebook - what you like) on the website index.html as an overlay.
5. Make a pull request to merge your changes to the original github repository of http://fossasia.github.io
6. Announce your work on your blog (if you have one), the FOSSASIA facebook page http://www.facebook.com/fossasia and tweet about it @fossasia and use the hashtag #FOSSASIA.
Source Files of FOSSASIA Logos and more here: http://tinyurl.com/fossasia-graphics
How to use github pages: https://pages.github.com
FOSSASIA GCI Website: https://fossasia.github.io
FOSSASIA Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/fossasia
FOSSASIA Github https://github.com/fossasia/fossasia.github.io
FOSSASIA GCI Students https://github.com/orgs/fossasia/teams/fossasia-gci-students