Add missing screenshots for 10 packages in HaikuDepot
completed by: Hrishi P
mentors: humdinger, Emrys, Gerasim Troeglazov
A package in HaikuDepot can have screenshots, if applicable. For a commandline tool or library of course it isn't, but applications with a GUI should show some screenshots. Most don't have any yet.
- For this task you need to have a nightly image of Haiku installed.
- You have to install the package in question and play with it a bit to find a descriptive situation to screenshoot.
- Don't show copyrighted or offending material.
- Provide 3 screenshots per package, showing different windows/configurations/situations.
- Screenshots have to be taken from within Haiku, which automatically crops along the yellow tabs.
- The window of the app should be made as small as possible, but still visually pleasing.
- Upload as PNG, named %name-of-the-app%_%version_%_%shot-nr%.png, for example: wonderbrush_2.1.4-2_1.png for the first screenshot.
Check this Google Doc to make sure you're not working on packages that were already done by somebody else.