Marble: Add richtext view to "Add Placemark"
completed by: Mikhail Ivchenko
mentors: Dennis Nienhüser, shentey, Torsten Rahn
On the top of the text area of the Description tab inside the EditTextAnnotationDialog there should be a toggle-button "Formatted text" in the left corner. If the button is pressed into checked state then the following changes should occur:
- A QToolBar appears right next to the "formatted text" button which contains the following icons: "Bold", "Italics", "Underlined".
- The TextArea displays the text as richtext including formatting.
the following use cases should work in richtext mode:
- Text is entered. The user presses the bold toggle toolbutton and enters bold mode. Whatever the user types becomes bold. The user toggles back the bold button and all text that is entered afterwards is displayed in a regular way.
- The bold text created previously is selected. The toolbar button goes automatically into checked mode. Unchecking the bold toolbar button turns the selected text into regular text.
- Selecting regular formatted text and pressing the bold toolbar button will turn the selected text into bold text.
Switching from the Richtext view back to plain text view preserves the entered formatting as html tags.